28.5.10

Hike

The summer staff of Golden Bell (where I am working this summer) went on a hike yesterday. I thought I'd share some pictures of the hike.

Explanation of the dot on Morgan's head in these photos: I put a smiley face sticker on his forehead in the morning and he proceeded to wear it all day, to "keep a smile on his face."

Aaron found a hiking stick just his size!



As we got higher there was more and more snow. Dan asked Morgan to make a cap for his head out of snow to keep him cool. Morgan greatly enjoyed his assignment of smashing snow on Dan's head.



Morgan found a snow pile.



And Matt joined him.



There was a lady bug that showed up on my jeans.



David... uh... well... what can I say about this photo?





The hike was absolutely gorgeous, and lots of fun, if slightly exhausting.



No comments:

Post a Comment